Home > Resources
Want to learn more?
- Visit this website to learn about Parks Canada initiatives regarding the Burgess Shale.
- Numerous books, field guides, research papers, and research updates are another option for you to explore.
- If you happen to be traveling, several museum displays in various cities across North America and Europe are available for public viewing.
- For more instant access, perhaps from home, a treasure-trove of information about the Burgess Shale, the Cambrian explosion and evolution can be found through these webpages.
- Check out the link to a major TV documentary by noted director Sir David Attenborough that looks at the Burgess Shale in the context of all the earliest animals on earth.
- Lesson plans designed for educators may also be directly linked by users of this website on the Virtual Museum of Canada Teacher’s Centre.